Invitation, 19th May 2021: MAINSTREAMING THE PRIVATE SECURITY SECTOR (PSS) IN NIGERIA’S SECURITY ARCHITECTURE
New Nigeria Foundation cordially invites you to join a webinar to listen to experts and other stakeholders in the security sector in Nigeria as they share their views on Mainstreaming the Private Security Sector (PSS) in Nigeria’s Security Architecture. The webinar comes at a time of the ongoing discussion on restructuring the Nigerian security system for improved performance.
New Nigeria Foundation (NNF), Nigeria in partnership with the International Code of Conduct Association (ICoCA), Switzerland.
19th May 2021, 11:00AM – 12:40PM WAT
English language. Interpretation to be provided in French.
- Mr Jamie Williamson, Executive Director, International Code of Conduct Association (ICoCA), Geneva, Switzerland.
- Dr Adekunle Olawunmi, a Navy Commodore (RTD) and currently, Head of Department, Criminology & Security Studies, Chrisland University, Ogun State, Nigeria.
- Major Emmanuel Imakhu (RTD), Chief Executive Officer, Secure Point Security Solutions Limited, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Nnamdi Okeke, Director, Secure Point Security Solutions Limited, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Andrew Utah, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Prudential Guards Limited, Lagos, Nigeria.
Professor Obafemi Ajibola, FNAEng, Managing Director/CEO, New Nigeria Foundation
- Fred Nwogu, New Nigeria Foundation
- Douglas Adeola, New Nigeria Foundation
Kindly share with your networks. Also add the event to your calendar upon registration to help remind you of the date.